环球雅思学校,北京环球雅思,北京雅思学校
当前位置:中招首页 -> 外语培训 -> 外语天地 -> 品牌英语 -> 李阳疯狂英语 -> 
再送你疯狂英语精彩100句

2006-10-18 09:06:10 来源:李阳疯狂英语
再送你疯狂英语精彩100句

下面的100个句子对那些高手来说可能很简单,
可是我觉得很好的,
如果你觉得好的话就一起来看看啊!!
环球雅思-中国第一雅思品牌 名师阵容
国内最大的连锁外语培训机构,被评为全国十大知名学校,连续多年荣膺中国最具影响力培训集团称号...
北京新航道学校-胡敏“中国雅思之父”
多所世界名校,可根据意愿选择留学国家与学校、国内两年、国外两年,节省大量费用与一年学习时间
北京雅思学校-刘洪波、张皓亲自授课
北雅 IELTS 培训基地是全国最早、最权威进行 IELTS 考试培训研究的专业化、正规化机构,强大的师资。
上海朗阁雅思学校-南方雅思培训首选
国内最大的雅思培训基地。拥有上百位全职中外雅思专家,25人小班授课、中外专家联合执教、保分承诺
  韩企、日企定向培养 北京理工大学校本部招生
  中国人民大学计划外 北京文理研修学院招生





1. 谁惹你生气的?

Who got your goat?

2. 她一直对我怀恨在心。

She has been bearing me a grudge.

3. 不要推卸责任。

Don't pass the buck.

4. 我感到很惭愧。

I felt like two cents.

5. 他总是喜欢找别人的茬。

He always likes to find faults with other people.

6. 在她看来,别人都不是人。

She treats everyone like dirt.

7. 她真是厚脸皮。

She's just thick-skinned.

8. 我受不了她。

I can't put up with her.

9. 物以类聚,人以群分。

Birds of a feather flock together.

10. 我与你的意见一致。

I see eye to eye with you.

11. 我们关系很好。

We are on good terms.

12. 人各有所好。

Many people, many tastes.

13. 对一个人好的东西对另一个人来说未必也是好的。

One man's meat is another man's poison.

14. 人多好干活。

Many hands make light work.

15. 人多不出活。

Many hands make slight work.

16. 众人的主意总比一个人的好。

Two heads are better than one.

17. 人多意见杂。

Many man, many minds.

18. 得寸进尺。

You give him an inch and he'll take a mile.

19. 我是不会靠别人的施舍过日子的。

I won't live on the handouts of other people.

20. 我们应当学会说话合时宜,做事多考虑。

We should learn to say things in season and do things in moderation.

21. 别动不动就发火,记住:要保持冷静。

Don't fly into a rage at the drop of a hat. Remember: keep cucumber cool!

22. 骄者必败。

Pride goes before a fall.

23. 他这几天趾高气扬的。

He is on his high horse these days.

24. 他不懂事。

He has no sense.

25. 他是一个难对付的家伙。

He's a hard nut to crack.

26. 我真搞不懂为什么他好象和几乎每个人都有仇似的。

I can't make out why he seems to have a bone to pick with almost everyone.

27. 他对老婆乖的不得了,看到她总是必恭必敬的。

He's just like a lamb with his wife and always comes to her hat in hand.

28. 他这个人很自负,这使得他不是和厂里的同事过不去就是得罪于老板。

He has a high opinion of himself which makes him either get cross with a co-worker in the factory or get in Dutch with the boss.

29. 那天她可把我惹火了。

She really drove me mad that day.

30. 我是认真的.

I mean it.

31. 真便宜.

That's a steal.

32. 我想喝点可乐.

I am dying for coke.

33. 大家都这么说.

So they say.

34. 轻声点/慢慢来/别着急.

Easy does it.

35. 一言为定.

It's a date.

36. 我不懂.

It's beyong me.

37. 我很忙.

My hands are tied.

38. 试试你的运气.

Try your luck.

39. .请你吩咐.

My time is your time.

40. 长话短说.

To make a long story short.

41. 我陷入了困境.

I'm in hot water.

42. 我因债务陷入困境.

I'm in hot water because of debts.

43. 大胆试一试.

Go for it.

44. 别担心,大胆试一试,你很快就会学会的.

Don't worry.Just go for it,you'll get it soon.

45. 那是不可能的.

It's pie in the sky.

46. 我想不起他是谁.

I can't place his face.

47. 非常明确.

It's black and white.

48. 给我最新的消息.

Bring me up-to-date.

49. 我们意见不同.

We don't see eye to eye.

50. 我略知一二.

I know a thing or two.

51. 我只是照样子做的.

I'm only following suit.

52. 事实胜于雄辩.

Actions speak louder than words.

53. 我们的想法不谋而合.

Your idea coincides with mine.

54. 有人说快乐源于心灵,源于安详和所求无多,但也有人在追求事业成功和赚钱过程中感到无比幸福。

Some say happiness comes from within,from a peaceful mind demanding little,but others prefer to get their thrills via career success and making money.

55. 有时事情并不像我们所希望的那样。

Sometimes things are not always what we wish them to be.

56. Lisa这一段好象和她的老板相处的不好。

Lisa doesn't seem to get on nicely with her boss these days.

57. 如果你随手乱扔废物的话,就会破坏周围环境的自然美。

If you litter, you will spoil the natural beauty of the surroundings.

58. 她特别随和,从来没和任何人吵过嘴。

She gets on with people:she has never had any oral fight with anyone.

59. 恶有恶报。

Evils set,evils get.

60. 我可不是个随波逐流的人。

I'm not the kind of person who likes to swim with the tide.

61. 你应该心平气和的好好和她谈谈心。

You should be in a placid mood and have a heart-to-heart talk with her.

62. 我知道怎样适应新的环境。

I know how to accommodate myself to new circumstances.

63. 一想到那天说的话我就后悔的要死。

I could bite my tongue off whenever I think of what I had said that day.

64. 我可不是那种爱诽谤别人的人。

I'm not the sort of person who speaks evil of other people.

65. 他这个人恩将仇报。

He is the sort that bites the hand that feeds him.

66. 我真搞不懂她怎么会嫁给了那个穷小子.(屈尊嫁人)

I can't make out why she married with the left hand.

67. 祸不单行。

Misfortunes never come singly.

68. 生活充满坎坷。

Life is full of twists and turns.

69. 对我来说,生命固然重要,但更重要的则是对人类的贡献。

Life is important to me, but more important still is my contribution to the human race.

70. 生活就是这样:有甜,也有苦;有幸福,也有痛苦。

Such is life: there are sweetness and bitterness, and happiness is often companied with sorrows.

71. 我们应作命运的主宰,不要作命运的奴隶。

We must learn to be masters of our fate, not slaves to it.

72. 只有懂得生命价值的人才能体验到生活的幸福。

He that can genuinely feel the happiness of life who truly knows the value of it.

73. 人世间祸福难以预料,意外的打击,有时会将人逼上绝路。

In human life, happiness and misfortunes are often beyond our expectations, and an unexpected blow may even drive one up the wall.

74. 这位传奇人物曾饱尝人世的辛酸。

This legendary man has endured almost all the bitterness of human life.

75. 他为中国的教育事业奉献了宝贵的一生。

He devoted all his life to the cause of China's education.

76. 人类最可怕的疾病就是怀疑自己有病。

The worst disease for human beings is the suspicion of having had a disease.

77. 生活中的成功者只有一种,那就是能够忍受的人。

There is only one kind of people that are truly successful: those who are brave enough to tolerate.

78. 我是我命运的主宰,我是我灵魂的主人。

I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.

79. 在你不走运的时候,事事都不顺心。

On your black letter day, nothing will go your way.

80. 她怀孕了。

She is in the family way.

81. 他被打的鼻青脸肿。

He was beaten black and blue.

82. 他被打的不省人事。

He was knocked into the middle of next week.

83. 她平安的回到了家。

She came back home safe and sound.

84. 不要陷入绝望,你还有机会。

Don't abandon yourself to despair. You still have chances.

85. 我恨死他了。

I hate his guts.

86. 希望我们走运。

I wish luck is on our side.

87. 小偷被当场抓住。

The thief was caught red-handed.

88. 我们占了上风。

We got the upper hand.

89. 他一阵风的冲回了家。

He rushed back home as if on the wings of the wind.

90. 那部电影真使人感到毛骨悚然。

That movie really made our hair stand on end.

91. 他高兴极了。

He is in the seventh heaven.

92. 他如坐针毡。

He is on pins and needles.

93. 他意志坚强,立场坚定。

He is iron-willed and stands firm.

94. 昨天我遇到了他。

I bumped into him yesterday.

95. 每一件新的生意开始的时候都会比较困难的。

Every new business has teething troubles.

96. 我对此一无所知。

I didn't have an inkling about it.

( Inkling作名词意思是"暗示,略知"的意思。)

97. 他要是注意一下他的言行就好了。

He should have minded his steps.

98. 完蛋了,没有希望了。

It's on the rocks.

99. 那是我最拿手的。

That's my best line.

100.我支持你。

I stand up for you.

   关键词  >>100句
 
四级考试
BEC 四六级新托福
北京雅思学校
北京雅思学校
北京环球雅思学校
北京环球雅思学校
北京新航道学校
新航道学校秋季课程
李阳疯狂英语学校
李阳疯狂英语学校
上海环球雅思学校
上海环球雅思学校

  ■ 最新推荐课程

 ·新航道雅思高中生5.5保分班  ·雅思中学生半年脱产班保6分  ·北京雅思高中生5.5分保分班
 ·新航道雅思6分慢速精讲保分班  ·环球雅思中学生6段式保6分班  ·北京雅思基础6分保分培训班
 ·新航道雅思6.5慢速精讲保分班  ·环球雅思6.5高分保分培训班  ·北京雅思6.5高分保分培训班
相关文章
 ·环球商务英语100句
 ·最后一课:“英语100句”本周讲旅游
 ·超级实用复习短语 100句话涵盖所有考研词汇
 ·网络聊天100句流行英语
 ·100句话涵盖所有考研词汇
论坛热贴
 【发表评论】
 昵称:
 内容:
 
 【最新评论】 更多...
中招在线版权与免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中招在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:中招在线",违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
热点聚焦
  环球雅思半年脱产班  
英语实用信息
本周院校排行榜
最新资源排行榜
 
关于中招 - 广告服务 - 网站建设 - 版权声明 - 联系我们 - 英才加盟 - 网站地图 - 友情链接 - 免责声明 - 设为首页
Copyright @ 2005-2008 zhongzhao.com All Rights Reserved.
中招在线 版权所有