当前位置:中招首页 -> 外语培训 -> 口语/翻译 -> 口语指导 -> |
经典外贸口语159句(三)
2006-10-27 08:52:10 来源:外贸网 |
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。
115 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。
116 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。
119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。
121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。 |
上一页 [1][2][3] 下一页 |
|
|
|
|
中招在线版权与免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中招在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:中招在线",违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。 |